One of the latest news is that the email and social media platforms of various individuals and organizations have been hacked and their pages have been hacked.
Experts in the field point out that this can happen for a variety of reasons. We’ve put together the following brief information to help you easily protect your computer and data from hackers.
* * * *
When you go home to the market or to a neighbor, you do not just go back to your door. What would you say if a burglar broke into your home without making sure it was locked?
Whenever your house or fence is strong, you want to prove to yourself that thieves can’t break-in. When you do, you raise a dog, and they put a fence around your fence.
The same is true of computer passwords.
If it is not strong, hackers can easily enter your email, computer, give it to you, lock it, and negotiate a release.
How can hackers access your computer?
Experts say that hackers can hack into your computer using three different methods.
The most common are phishing scams. This means asking a reputable company to enter a code by posting on a website and announcing that they have won the lottery.
The second is to try to guess.
Many email passwords are said to be 123456. This is not without reason. Experts point out that they do not want to be forgotten.
After all, more than 23.3 million people in the world, including you, have access to 123456 passwords.
A recent study in the United Kingdom found that many computer passwords are similar.
This easily recognizable password will open the door for hackers to hack into your account.
According to computer experts, it is very common not only to use numbers but also to use people’s names as passwords.
Please note that you may use the name of your child or spouse, mother or father, Love or IloveYou as a password.
This has been found to be a very simple and easy-to-use password for hackers.
Another is the word password, which is widely used by many people.
1111111 The number of people who use this as a password is also not small.
Famous soccer teams, their players, their own names, their own and their family’s birthdays are also in large numbers.
Computer hackers come in handy if these easy-to-guess passwords fail.
You try to hack into your computer using algorithms or programs that can generate 8 billion passwords per second.
You can hack six-letter passwords in a second and 12-letter password in three minutes.
So how can you create a strong password?
You need to protect the information on your computer or email address.
If hackers break into your personal account, they can gain access to information that others should not have access to and harm you.
Not only this, with the help of your account you can damage your relationship by sending inappropriate messages to other people.
So using a strong but strong password is a good solution.
- Don’t use speculation – the football team you support is not recommended for passwords. Not only those who support but also those who criticize are not recommended. It is recommended that it be nameless and a little confusing, complex.
- Choose a phrase, not a word – Passwords are difficult to guess the longer they are. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you use longer phrases for passwords. For example, we can take the phrase ‘Itismydam’.
- Use a combination of upper and lower case letters – When using a password, using all letters uppercase or lowercase makes it easier for hackers to work. So mixing is smart. This has the potential to prevent your password from being compromised. For example, ‘iTIsMyD @ M’ ‘reduces the chances of guessing.
- Use a combination of numbers and symbols – If you want to further strengthen your password, use a combination of numbers and symbols. For example, replacing the password you saw earlier can be difficult to break down with ‘iTI5MyD @ M’.
- Don’t tell anyone about your password – this is probably the first step you will take. But there is a good chance that you will easily lose the strong password you created. For example, typing on a computer with others, opening your computer, sharing a password with a friend, and talking about how strong your password is can expose you to hackers and hackers.
Finally, we recommend that you do not use the passwords that we have used as evidence.